솔리드씽킹 인스파이어와 이볼브의 2017.2 버전이 출시되었습니다!
이번 업데이트 버전에서는 새로운 기능 및 기존 기능의 성능 향상 그리고 버그 수정 등의 내용이 포함되어 있습니다.
자세한 내용은 릴리즈 노트를 참조하시기 바랍니다.
… Release note for sTDesign2017.2_ReleaseNote
솔리드씽킹 인스파이어 & 이볼브 2017.1 공식 업데이트의 주요 내용은 아래와 같습니다.
- Improved Contacts: Search distances for contacts are now shown in terms of the minimum gap—the exact minimum distance between parts. The Auto Search Distance on the guide bar is now a global search threshold, while the search distance in the Contact table shows the minimum gap for each contact.
- Multi-Feature Loads and Supports: You can now double-click or hold the Ctrl key to apply a single load to multiple points, edges, or faces. This new feature can be used when applying loads, pressures, torques, supports, and enforced displacements.
- Move Faces Tool: The new Move Faces tool allows you to translate or rotate holes, pockets, and surface features.
- Move Tool Alignment: The Move tool now allows you to align the tool to points, edges, and faces. You can also align a part or objects that are being moved.
- Improvements to PolyNURBS: This release includes several additions and enhancements to PolyNURBS.
– The PolyNURBS tools now show self-intersections.
– The Wrap tool now creates flat PolyNURBS faces when wrapping to a planar geometry. This makes creation of fillets easier.
– The Boolean tools are now accessible from the PolyNURBS secondary ribbon, and perform Boolean operations on the PolyNURBS cages.
– The Sharpen tool now shows edge sharpness using a color legend.
- Transient Load Extraction for Motion: Motion analysis results for a part can now be extracted for use in structural (FE) analysis and optimization. Peak loads from transient analysis will be automatically extracted from the motion simulation and used in analysis and optimization runs.
- Motion Animation with FE Results: The Analysis Explorer now supports the motion animation playback toolbar, allowing you to visualize part structural (FE) analysis results simultaneously with movement of the motion model. Additionally, the motion load cases have now been consolidated into a single Combined Motion Load Case.
- Time-Dependent Forces and Torques for Motion: You can now define time-dependent forces for actuators or torques for motors using the available built-in profile functions.
- The Partition tool can now split solid faces into surfaces, and surfaces into new parts.
- You can now define gravity in terms of its x, y, z components.
- Added support for split draw directions for topography optimization.
- Progress meters and stop buttons have been added to the find button on the guide bars for the Fasteners, Joints, and Contacts tools.
- Displacement results in the Analysis Explorer can now be shown in terms of magnitude or X, Y, Z direction.
- The Design Violations table and Compare Results table have been updated to include gauge optimization.
- Added support for binary STL import and export.
- Deactivated parts are now ignored when saving a file.
- There are now two types of units: Model units (the unit system used for calculations) and Display units (the unit system used in the user interface). Both can be changed in the Preferences.
- Several new unit systems have been added, including the (N, kg, mm, s) system for multi-body analysis.
- A progress meter and stop button have been added to the Analyze Motion tool. The progress circle is also useful for when running motion analysis without simultaneous animation as it gives you an idea of how far along you are in the analysis.
- You now have an option to perform motion analysis without animating simultaneously by selecting Animate: When Finished from the Run Motion Analysis window. This is useful when you have a high output rate, or long end time because it allows the solver to run as fast as possible.
- Additional plots for motors (Angle, Speed, Angular Acceleration) and actuators (Travel, Velocity, Acceleration) are now available to provide more consistency when comparing results between differing types.
- The global X, Y, Z locations of all connections on a part can now be exported to a CSV file.
- Unit labels are now written in the .csv file as a separate row (beneath the column header) when using the Export Plot option.
- The Export (to MDL) button in the Run Motion Analysis settings now writes out the motion model as a MotionView System entity and bushing rates are conveniently stored in a dataset.
- Resolved an issue where the Mirror operation was not creating expected copies of rigid groups.
- Disabled the Connect All button for joints until find operation has finished.
- The Connected Parts option for actuators is now disabled if no connections exist.
- Resolved an issue where a torsion spring’s implicit joint could not be set to Revolute.
- Eliminated spikes in statics solution.
- Corrected various problems in Analyze Part and Optimize Part dialogs for load extraction workflow.
- Fixed a problem where the playback toolbar was including extra frames when computing range.
- Motion entities are now honored during section cut.
New Features and Enhancements
- Rendering: Added support for graphics cards using CUDA 8.
- NURBS to Poly: Added an Advanced Tessellation option to enable/disable edge smoothing.
- Fixed an issue causing long delays when disabling grid in 3D view.
- Fixed an issue with exporting files to DXF and DWG where “exact” circles were not being converted properly.
- Fixed an issue where using Save Selected was not working properly with DXF and DWG.
- Fixed an issue to automatically disable the Coating option when a material type is changed to Emitter.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash when editing a PolySphere using the Replicate tool.
- Fixed an issue where the 3D mouse was not working on Mac.
- Fixed an issue causing missing information when importing DXF and DWG files.
- Fixed an issue causing Save Selected command to not work properly for SVG and PDF files.
- Fixed an issue when rendering an animation where textures were being lost after the first frame.
- Fixed an issue causing crashes and errors when opening and saving IGES and X_T files with Mac in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where saving a new material was creating two images.
- Fixed an issue causing different results when opening the same DXF or DWG file.
- Fixed an issue preventing DXF and DWG files from being imported.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash when using the Undo command.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Bridge tool was generating replicated faces.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect results using the Radial Symmetry tool on PolyNURBS.